Social Impact Research Consulting
We work with for-profit and non-profit organizations to rigorously develop and assess the impact of social impact initiatives. Ruma’s double bottom line, social and financial, provides us with the insight and background to think about measuring impact and tracking changes over time.
Channel & Monitoring Geoanalytics
We leverage mobile survey tools capable of capturing rich data and display advanced, real-time geoanalytics dashboards that allow clients to see the results of surveys and channel monitoring in map formats quickly, transparently, and with the specificity needed to address problems. Get a demo >>
We gather rapid, timely insight from traditional retailers through tele-surveys, POSM testing, and product experiments in its network of thousands of active warungs across Java supplemented with external shops. Warung Insight projects are customized based on client needs to meet the sampling, detail, and segmentation demanded by clients. Ask us about Warung Insight for your company>>
Customized Market Research Study
We conduct qualitative and quantitative market research studies, typically focused on shops in the traditional channel and customers in low-middle income SES groups, customized to your business needs. Our team consist of professionals with experience from top management consulting & market research backgrounds capable of working with you and your team to design the study that answers your key questions.
Why RMI ?
More data than traditional methods
• GPS capture that can show stores, locations, & regional sales patterns
• Pictures to see how surveyed stores actually look
• E-Survey Form that allows real-time submission and complex branching/skip logic that remains simple to surveyors and respondents
Capture data more robustly and efficiently
• GPS and timestamp ensures the validity of data captured
• Faster data collection allowing more time to observe stores and ensures correct format of responses
• Back-end translating of pictures to scores based on defined pictures of success as well as other project KPIs
Reliable technical infrastructure with logical, relevant reporting
• Ruma‘s technology team comes from backgrounds at Yahoo, Oberthur, Fujitsu, and IBM
• Analysis by business team with experience at top tier market research firms across Indonesia